25 Superb Stationery Essentials For Your School Bag!
This is a HUGE list of the fabulous stationery offerings from online shopping sites! In case you are new to this little haven of the internet; I am OBSESSED with stationery. I always have been. My dresser drawers contained Tupperware boxes full of pens, pencils, erasers, markers… You name it, I had it in there.
Somewhat 17ish years on, nothing has changed.
I LOVE stationery and I get incredibly excited when the time to go back to school approaches – now that I’m an adult. Feelings of dread often consumed me around this time of year so if you’re in that boat, I really feel for you. BUT, rest assured, this list is surely going to cheer you up.
The Stationery Picks
I’ve created a slideshow to allow for easy digestion!
- Pusheen Notebook from John Lewis
- 12 Superfine colourful pens from Etsy (Available with Topcashback link. To learn about Topcashback and why it’s a good idea to use it, scroll to below this slideshow.)
- Ban.Do Stationery Set from John Lewis
- Macaroon Erasers from Paperchase. Paperchase is also available with a Topcashback link
- Pink Seashell Sharpener from Paperchase
- Pusheen A4 Ringbinder from John Lewis
- Busy B. Pastel Pencils from John Lewis
- Cat Notes notebook from John Lewis
- Rachel Ellen Weekly Planner Pad from John Lewis
- Slogan Ziplock 2016 and 2017 School Diary from from Paperchase
- Painted vintage A6 Mid Year 2016/2017 Planner for School from Paperchase
- French Kitty A5 Notebook from Paperchase
- Noto Aqua blue mid year diary from Paperchase
- Ban Do. Flora Bunda Notebook from John Lewis
- 12 Hi-Tec-C Maica Pilot Colourful Gel Pens with a 0.4mm Fine Tip from Etsy
- Pusheen stationery set via John Lewis
- Kawaii colourful pencil cases from Etsy
- Purr Maids stationery set from Paperchase (the entire PurrMaids range is incredible! I need the stapler in my life)
- Paris is always a good idea pencils from Etsy
- Colourful Glitter Midori Notebooks from Etsy
- The same pencil cases from number 17. via Etsy
- Large Kawaii Pencil Pouch with four compartments! From Etsy
- Super cute kawaii pastel pens from Etsy
- The Pusheen Backpack and entire range from John Lewis
- Perfect printable planner stickers that you can use forever! Via Etsy
How fabulous does that Ban Do. range look?! I want it all!
Uh, What The Heck Is TopCashBack and Why Should I Use It?
Well, I’m glad you asked!
I’ve mentioned the shopping site Topcashback a couple of times on this blog but I understand how overwhelming it can be to be introduced to a new site, and bothering to go there, before you go shopping. I get it.
I was introduced to Topcashback through a TV ad.
What they were selling sounds good, right? Almost too good. I thought so too. So I decided to investigate.
A Short Introduction to Topcashback
After browsing all the retailers available through Topcashback, I realised that I could be earning a few pence on every purchase I made online. The three main reasons I had for registering with Topcashback and following through with a purchase:
- I do 95% of my shopping online;
- It’s nearly always via eBay and Etsy because I hate to give out my private information registering with a million different websites. And I hardly ever buy things that are new 🙂 &
- They don’t ask for payment details until they have to pay you so I had nothing to lose. And I gained a lot.
So far this year I’ve earned £180.00. Keep in mind I have moved house and had to buy a few kitchen appliances and a couch. That accounted for £94.28 in earnings though.
An overview of my account (to show you it’s true):
How do cashback sites work?
I’m glad you asked! 😉
Cashback sites are a simple idea. Instead of going directly to a shop, you access a retailer’s online store through a link from a cashback website. You still receive your item directly from the retailer, but you also get some money from the cashback website. It is often a percentage of the total price you paid.
26 May 2012 BBC
That’s pretty sweet right?
After you register for Topcashback this will be your new home screen:
You can search for retailers or click around links to familiarise yourself with the website and how it works.
Take a breath.
Browse categories to find brands you usually buy with and hit the little hearts to add to favourites or simply click on the buttons on the side.
I clicked on the eBay button and this is my new screen:
Hit the big pink ‘Get Cashback Now’ button and you will be redirected to eBay.
Your visit will be stored using cookies and you just continue with your purchase. It takes a few weeks to verify purchases and as long as you’re patient, you’re getting free money basically.
To avoid having to go to the cashback website every single time I use it, I copied the redirect link and added it to my bookmarks bar. As long as I am logged into Topcashback, it will direct to eBay or the Topcashback login screen.
If you have been taken to the login screen, as soon as you log in, you will be directed to your site of choice.
eBay visit with tracking link (all that code after .co.uk/).
How to earn EVEN MORE money with Topcashback
There’s a referral program!
This is the page you see after you click the ‘Tell-a-friend’ link.
P.S. you can pin everything from the slideshows by hitting any of the sharing buttons!
Phew! That’s a lot of information. I hope you take advantage of a cashback site and tell me if you find any amazing stationery.
Have you made anything for back to school time? Have you spent a small fortune on stationery? I have spent a silly amount on stationery and I would like to say it’s my only vice but that would be a massive lie. Craft supplies and online art classes are my kryptonite.
To view all the fantastic linky parties that I link up too, please click here.