5 DIYs To Try This Weekend
I’m so excited to bring this little ‘DIYs to try‘ Series! I found so many simple DIY projects to try, I find that having so many pins on my DIY pinterest board can be a bit overwhelming. This little series narrows my favourite choices down to 5 at a time which is much more manageable!
1. I love this paper banner! I really want to make one of these, I can’t decide where I would put it but I really want to make one.
2. This pom pom edge mouse mat is pretty cute. I don’t even use a mouse mat, I just use the back of my notebook or the table itself! I really should invest or make!
3. This tissue paper heart garland is just adorable and a little reminder that valentines is almost here, so we better get crafting!
4. This is the most unusual DIY necklace I have ever seen and I absolutely love it! It’s written in Danish with the English directly underneath, so don’t be put off by the language when you first open the post.
5. A sequins marquee heart is something every glamorous lady should own! It adds a touch of frivolity to any room AND it’s all sequins. What could be better?!