How very excited did I get when I saw these gorgeous DIY projects that are perfect for Summer Dining. You may be thinking.. Claire, what do robe baskets have to do with summer dining? Well, I thought you could fit some blankets or outdoor pillows in there for carting about the place! I do like the rope baskets. I may infact be a little bit obsessed. Every basket or box that comes into my home always always always ends up holding washing that needs to be ironed!
1. DIY Blocked Paint Charger Plates Make sure that you use non toxic paint if you plan to eat off these plates. They’re great for wall art too in your kitchen or dining room!
2. DIY Mason Jar Straw Lids from Thats what Che said! A genius move and so easy as long as you have a drill and drill bit.
3. Outdoor Pillows from Martha Stewart. The link doesn’t hold a tutorial so I have found a tutorial that will help. I have found that when you sew oilcloth you should attach a piece of washi tape under your foot because it will catch! A page from Sew Mama Sew to help you with sewing oilcloth
4. Using the Easy Rope Baskets Tutorial you could also make a Sissal chair for the kids as long as the bucket was left on and sturdy enough for their tiny bottoms. Original Project from Martha Stewart
5. Painted Berry Baskets from While Wearing Heels blog. Super Easy and could be beautiful little boxes for nibbles at a dinner party outside