1. Ombre wooden spoons from the lovely Maedchenmitherz, perfect party cutlery!
2. Picnic Cutlery Wraps using Scrapbook paper. The scrapbook paper used in this DIY is Dear Lizzy – Lucky Charm. This idea and photograph came from Hobby Craft.
3. Crochet Trim Cupcake Cases were used as little fairy light shades. Create a perfectly romantic picnic with this! The idea and photograph comes from Makkie. Im going to try and find a pattern and adapt it to the cups. It should be simple enough, I’m proficient enough with my hooks!
4. Stencilled picnic plates from My So Called Craft Life
5. DIY Potato Stamped Picnic Blanket, on a big canvas sheet. Guess who wants to go on a picnic?!
Will any of you be making these or anything at all this weekend?