To read the full disclosure policy please click here.
50 Perfect Page Filling Ideas For Your Empty Notebook
Do you have shelves full of blank notebooks that are just waiting to be filled, but you have some sort of anxiety about ruining it? I’ve definitely felt that before. Grab an empty notebook and just get started. Remember that it doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful!
I was really inspired by my own Creative, Happy Life Planner with things you could put in blank notebook pages. They don’t need to planner related at all, just one catchall notebook that will reflect your life at this moment.
If you can think of any more ideas, do let me know!
50 Page Filling Ideas:
- Crafts to try.
- Projects to make.
- Project Plan.
- Supply list/shopping list.
- Gratitude list.
- Savings Goals.
- Money tracker.
- Self-Care Checklist.
- A Weekly or Monthly Self Care Tracker.
- Your Favourite Quotes.
- A Favourite Poem.
- Favourite Book Excerpt.
- Things to remember.
- Mindless doodles for zen.
- Home Decorating Planner.
- Decorating wishlist.
- Home Decorating – what you’ll actually buy.
- Some books To Read.
- Book Notes.
- Monthly Bucket List.
- Yearly Goals.
- Weekly Tasks – illustrated.
- Things to do when you’re bored.
- Activities to do when you’re in a bad mood.
- Happiness page – all the things that make you happy.
- Gratitude list – try 3 a day.
- Achievements/accomplishments list – 3 daily.
- A one-sentence journal to record your days.
- Food tracking for the week.
- Self Improvement – audit areas of your life – family, relationships, work, school, behaviour etc.
- Ideas you could implement to improve your life.
- How you will actually improve these areas of your life.
- Things you will stop doing – an Undo list.
- A letter to your future self.
- Advice for beginners in an area where you have mad skills! E.g – art journaling, planner decorating, cleaning, organising etc.
- Motivational quotes.
- A Motivate me page.
- Mini vision board.
- Stories to remember from your month (fun things that happened that you want to remember). Don’t forget to date them. This is great if you decide to make photo albums or photo books in the future.
- Home repairs that need to be done.
- Who Borrowed What?
- Word Of The Day – In any language you want.
- New Things To Try.
- Gift Ideas list.
- How To Relax.
- Favourite Apps (in case you ever switch devices, apple to android or vice versa).
- Your Favourite Websites.
- Web sites to check out. This is a handy list if you find resources in books you’re reading.
- Shows and Movies to watch.
- An Index.
I use Grammarly – The World’s Best Automated Proofreader