12 Terrific Autumnal Banners Garlands and Wall Art
I always love the change of seasons, especially when I get to update my living room decor! It’s exciting. For me anyway. Banners, cushions and wall art are the fastest way to completely change the look of a room. There’s so much that can be done with so little and there’s always a little flutter of excitement when a room is pulled together beautifully with simple accessories. I went a little crazy finding my favourite banners, garlands and wall art..so I hope you enjoy my little curation.
2. ‘Not all who wander are lost’ embroidery hoop wall art
3. ‘Fall In Love‘ Autumnal Gold alphabet Banner
4. Autumnal Bunting made from Vintage, illustrated book pages
5. Vegan friendly Golden Feather Garland (made from hand cut magnolia leaves)
8. Snail friend hand stitched embroidery hoop
9. Looking Out The Window hand stitched embroidery hoop
10. Fall fashion illustration (I love the colours for this season, I think it would look even better with some glitter!)
11. The night skies, hand embroidered hoop wall art
12. Watercolour lettered quote print.
Have you managed to decorate your autumnal home yet?