Christmas is my favourite festivity ever and waiting for it makes me happy and enthusiastic.
I’m a package lover, and I love everything about paper, gift package and decorations so here is one reason for why I love this festivity so much. I hope you’re ready for the five beautiful gift packaging ideas I created for you.
Red is the colour that best represents Christmas for me but every year I like to try new alternatives palette. This year I decided that pink will have a significant role at some of my gift packages.
5 Beautiful Gift Packaging Ideas For Christmas
1. Search in stationery store a decorative gift wrap (I love this one with some little mushrooms on it, aren’t they adorable?) and combine it with a ribbon and a bell in the same colours.
2. What about fluorescent pink and silver for this Christmas? I love it. Use a simple kraft paper; it is perfect for every decorations and colour. You also need a fluorescent pink washi tape, some cream-silver twine and a little silver bell to tie with the sewing thread
(ideal because it is so thin that nobody will see it).
3. Have you got a specific pattern of tissue paper in mind? Use it to wrap your gift (you need just a little bit of hot glue to paste the fabric). At the end add a glittering ribbon and a tag with a funny-Xmas quote on it, you will have a very smart package.
4. One of my favourite decoration to embellish gift packages is paper rosette. You just have to overlap some paper cups in different size: from the biggest one to the smallest, stapled them together and glue a paper circle and add a sticker on the top. Your wrapping paper will become more beautiful and original.
5. Do not forget baker’s twine, perfect for last minute packages. Decorate a simple polka dots wrapping paper with the excellent white red baker’s twine and with a handmade bow to be glued with hot glue.
So simple to replicate and so cute!
I’m Silvia, 27 years old girl from the beautiful town of Como, Italy.
I studied Pharmacy buy my passions for paper and graphics led me to open in 2010 a creative blog:
This name combines two things I love most: simple, easy and handmade decorations and Christmas of course.
My blog is my paradise, on it I can share my craft and graphics projects, my personal printables, my DIY tutorials, my feelings and everything I love.
Do you have any more beautiful gift packaging ideas to share?
Let me know in the comments below!