How To Wrap A Gift That She Won’t Want To Open!
Holidays come round so quickly, wouldn’t it be incredible if we could all learn how to wrap a gift that would make up for a gift that isn’t so amazing?!
Luckily, Silvia from Ghirlanda Di Popcorn has come to share a DIY that will help you wrap a beautiful, pretty gift that the recipient will love!
I’m Silvia from Ghirlanda di Popcorn.
Spring is not so far away and today I would like to share some ideas for girly handmade packages.
- Kraft wrapping paper
- Glue Gun &
- Glue Sticks
- Small faux flowers
- Cardstock scallop circle (I made it using the Sizzix Big Shot* try eBay!)
- Glitter gold tape
- Motex tape writer
- Wrap your gift up using Kraft wrapping paper and tape.
- Cut the faux flowers and paste them on cardstock scallop circle.
- Fix the cardstock on the package using glitter tape.
- Add a black label made with dymo style tape writer.
Our package is done!
Simple and girly!
I like faux flowers and I often put them in my tutorials because of their daintiness.
Do you like fake flowers for your creative projects?
Let me know !
Thank you for reading and see you soon!
P.S – You can view all of the Craft Cafe DIY projects here,
You can view lots of inspiring DIY Projects in the Craft Category of this blog,
View all of Claire’s DIY projects here.