10 Gorgeous Gift Ideas For Creative Crafty Souls
It’s gift buying time! Can you believe it? It doesn’t feel that long since my last round of Christmas gift ideas. Recently I’ve been preparing my December Daily album for next month and getting rather excited. Not to mention that I’ve had to compile my own wish list for Santa. I’ve seen so many fabulous items that I want but I do love it when Santa goes off script and I get random little items that are of interest or would be useful to me (that I don’t have to spend money on). I don’t know about you but I live on a budget, so craft supplies are always a welcome gift in my house.
It wouldn’t be a collage/list on heart handmade uk without a lack of numbers to help you navigate! Luckily, these are fairly straight forward collage images and easy to navigate.
- Calligraphy Kit – if I received this I think I would squeal
- Japanese Scrapbook/Journal Book – I always love Japanese crafty books as they always come with collage pages at the back for you to photocopy and use to your heart’s content.
- Katie Daisy Set of 3 Notebooks – I love everything Katie Daisy does and I’m a stationery fiend! These are gorgeous!
- Set of colourful washi tape – a perfect gift set for washi tape lovers
- Singer Sewing Machine Earrings – these are amazing!!!
- Tape Dispenser and eraser lapel pins
- Liberty of London bias binding – I don’t really sew much but I would use this as ribbon or I would use it to sew. It’s too beautiful not to use!
- Cloud shaped washi tape dispenser
- Set of 11 oil based paint pens – these can end up really expensive to buy as single pens so this set is great value!
- Knitting Brooch – I would love one of these. Wear your craft with pride!
If you are a crafty soul, I’m sure you have crafty friends, take your pick from this list! If not, there are some great gift ideas over on the Etsy site. They have a wonderful feature this year! Although, I would be happy to receive any or all the items on this one ^_^
To view all the fantastic linky parties that I link up too, please click here.