To read the full disclosure policy please click here.
How To Crochet A Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Chain 12 and 2 extra for turning.
- Rows 2-10 – DC the whole way across.
- Row 11 – decrease, one each end.
- Row 12 – decrease, one each end.
- Row 13- in each space, 2dc stitches in each space.
- Row 14- Increase each side.
- Create two separate pieces for the back, I did the same double crochet rows and ended after the 7th row.
- Chain 12 again, 2 extra for turning, 1 row of double crochet and then the same technique as I used on the first panel.
- I then attached all the pieces with a single crochet together join technique, I left the very top of the hot water bottle cover open so I didn’t have to wrestle it off every time I needed to refill! When I had woven in my edges, I used the white zpagetti yarn to single crochet around the very top.
Weave in your edges and then you are finished! I hope all of you with a knowledge of crochet can understand my instructions and I hope you all enjoy it!
I had lots of fun playing with Zpagetti yarn!
The yarn is so chunky so I was hoping it would keep the heat in for longer and it does! Luckily now there are so many amazing Zpagetti Craft Books available and lots of patterns.
Will you be making one?
I did my best at making it up as I went along and I managed ok. My stitches used and details can be found over at Minerva