December Daily Shopping List
I’ve been perusing Etsy for all of my december daily supplies and I’m getting so excited! I’ve ordered a few items but I’ve got lots leftover from last year. I still haven’t started working on my pages! For shame!
I love these little wood veneer cards and shapes from little pink studio.
1. Sequin Trim (I love this silver trim!)
2. Holly sequins (these are absolutely fabulous, I would love to attach them to photos)
3. Vellum Stars
8. December Journal kit (no longer available unfortunately!)
9. Weekday tape
10. red vintage gummed labels (perfect for labelling photos!)
15. snowflake ribbon
17. Meli Melo Clear Stamps – christmas collection (I’ve ordered other stamps from this seller and I love using them, I hope to make some of my own patterns using these)
You can view a lot more fabulous crafty supplies here. I love lots of these items as embellishments, I’ve actually filled my cart with so much more but had to delete a few items as I would never use them and they were just too similar to embellishments I already have in my stash somewhere. I like to look at packaging and tissue papers to reuse in my december daily. I’ve been saving a lot of journalling images and as I will be continuing project life throughout december, I want to treat my december daily album as a bit more of an art journal. I will let you know how that goes!