The Most Beautiful Wall Art I’ve Ever Seen
So many people are getting their home decor items from Etsy these days, and it’s amazing place to get something unique! Of course when it came to finding some wall art for my gallery wall, Etsy was my first port of call.
I ended up adding so many types of wall art to my favourites that I’ve had to split them up into categories of sorts.
The first category we have is Abstract:
(from left to right)
1. Gelli Print Pack 3 – Art Journal & Collage Papers by Raemissigman – £5.38
2. Abstract Art, from ModernMuseArt £25.71ish (depending on exchange rate)
3. Abstract Art Canvas Set from ModernMuseArt – £60.90
4. Abstract Acrylic Art by Duealberi – £46.70
5. Abstract Oil Painting by Siiso – £30.44
1. Crochet Heart Poster Print by LittleTeaWagon – £11.00
2. Giclee Print Of Original Textile Artwork, Fine Art Print, Textile Wall Hanging, Print of Embroidered Collage by GraceGatleyTextiles – £22.00
3. Print of Embroidered Collage by GraceGaleyTextiles – £28.00
4. Art Painting Marilyn collage mixed media Abstract Painting from Jolina Anthony – £33.15
These prints of watercolour illustrations are my absolute favourite! I would have an entire gallery full of these prints.
1. Slice of Cake from Forest Spirit Art – £20.00
2. Raspberry Cream Popsicle (Ice Lolly) from Forest Spirit Art – £20.00
3. Jammie Dodger – from Line and wash – £9.50
This art work appears to be a canvas with lots of strips of different materials stitched together. I don’t know what drew me to this piece but I absolutely love it! Perhaps it’s the pink and all of the loose threads.
Mixed Media wall hanging/fibre art from Jujujust – £54.12
I would really love to take a class for textile art! It seems so interesting!
What is your favourite piece of art? I’ve too many to choose from!