Where To Find An Awesome Tribe To Join As An Introvert + 19 Facebook Groups To Join!
Get The List To Your Inbox!
- Blog friends are awesome because they understand the lifestyle and your hilarious buzzfeed list related jokes!
- They won’t roll their eyes or look super bored when you try to talk about the super fun day you had, working in your PJs.
- Support: You can meet some great friends through tribes and learn some really great tricks and tips. I’ve learnt a lot recently from my facebook groups and eventhough I don’t post in there an awful lot, I am reading and paying attention (I think most introverts do that don’t we?)
- Potential collaborations in future and cross promoting on each other’s blogs, which is awesome! Who doesn’t want that?
So what happens when you’re an introvert dying to be part of a community?
- Through two classes, I’m part of two different Facebook groups that I love to drop into and even though I don’t’ comment as much as I should, I really enjoy responding to people.
- Instagram challenges are an awesome way to do this and a great example of a good instagram challenge is a lettering one from Dawn Nicole Designs.
Homework:– Find 2 Large Blogs in your niche or interest group & See If You Can Join Their Community (most likely a Facebook group).
My favourite is Creative Superheroes with Alison from Wonderlass, I do post in this one more frequently than any of the others. I try to answer questions and be helpful 🙂I have currently joined the following tribes on facebook:
- Bloggers Supporting Bloggers
- The Gram Gang (Instagram hashtag group)
- Entrepreneurial Lady Bosses
- Pinterest Pals
- Pinterest Traders
- My Pro Blog
- Blog promo Community
- Perfectly Ambitious Bloggers
- Marketing Solved
- Brilliant Business Moms
- PSSSST! You guys! sssssh! – I’m not a mom! Should I hightail it outta there? They’re an awesome group of women. This is the first time I’ve ever been jealous of Moms!
- Smart blogger academy
- The Blog Loft
- Rock Your Blog
- Creative Bloggers Collective
- European Design and Lifestyle Bloggers
- Blog + Biz Bff’s
- *Take part in a Twitter Chat! This is a huge list of twitter chats by schedule. A range of twitter chats are held all week long on every single topic you can imagine! You find friends with similar interests easily or even potential customers. You should be aiming for genuine connections though. I still find the idea of twitter chats a bit daunting. Chat rooms frighten me.. chat rooms! c’mon Claire! Get it together!
- Youtube Comments FTW! Do you follow your favourite bloggy celeb on youtube? Are there only a few commenters who keep appearing in videos? You could easily find yourself as part of your own little exclusive club! You should also get out Adam Buxton’s bug – (I think that link contains profanity) he reads out youtube comments that are very entertaining. I love him lots. He’s my favourite hairy monkey man (his words not mine!)
- Google+, Google Hangouts – you know the social media deal right? Personally, I can’t work google+. I realised that all of my posts for the last FOREVER have been set to private. So I’ve essentially been private. D’oh! I have never used Google Hangouts because I hate the idea of video chatting. Hate it! Only available for family and close friends for now.
- Be Present On Your Social Media Accounts – Ask or Answer questions, respond to people and genuinely engage with them.
- Take An Online Class: Either Creative courses or business related.
- Webinars are a great way to meet people and connect with them.
- Attend an online conference: Not just one Class… a whole conference!
Get The List To Your Inbox!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”