21 Of The Best Flower Tutorials On The Internet
I absolutely adore flowers and judging by the popularity of my flowers pinterest board, you guys do too! I thought it was high time I shared my favourite flower tutorials that are online. These are made from a mixture of paper, coffee filters, magazine pages, fabric or tissue paper. I’m crazy in love with crepe paper flowers at the moment. Crepe is so flexible! I’m a little obsessed with the idea of gigantic tissue paper flowers on my wall, so I might have to make some for myself. I’m a little bit excited by all these tutorials and I can’t decide which to choose. I might just go for the gigantic paper flowers, they’re super simple to make. Let’s get on with the show!
Ok, so we are going to go from left to right, the usual flow.
1. Tissue Paper Flowers from the beautiful Birds Party Blog.
2. Crepe Paper Peonies By Lucy from Craftberry Bush
4. Felt Flower Bouquet by Something Turquoise
5. Stiffened Fabric Flowers from Snowy Bliss Blog
6. Hand Painted Flower Tree DIY By Oh Happy Day!
7. Dip dyed Chrysanthemum from Aunt Peaches
8. Dahlia Fabric Flower Tutorial by Flax and Twine Blog
9. Paper Punch Flower Glossary by Damask Love
10. Paper Poppies from Martha Stewart
11. DIY Ombre Paper Flowers from Green Wedding Shoes blog
12. Giant Tissue Paper Flowers from Design Everyday
13. Magazine Paper Flowers (across the middle) from Rock n Roll Blog
14. Long Stemmed Paper Rose Flower by Lia Griffith
15. Paper Hyacinths from the fabulous Aunt Peaches
16. Stlyed Paper Flowers (this is not a tutorial, more of an idea for you to style your paper flowers) from West Elm.
17. Paper Rose Tutorial from the Blog Jennie Live The Dream
18. Paper Gardenia by Lia Griffith
19. Book Page Flowers from Knit Yoga
20. Crepe Paper Flowers by Craft Berry Bush!
21. Paper Hydrangea from Lia Griffith
Ok so I want to know two things:
What is your favourite idea from this range of flower tutorials? AND… Will you make any of these?
Ok, three things; have you made any paper flowers? I would love to see them! Share your links with me in the comments section below or tweet your pictures to me @hearthandmadeuk (right-click to open twitter in a new tab)
To view all the fantastic linky parties that I link up too, please click here.