10 Awesome Gift Ideas For Any Man In Your Life!
Are you sick of trying to come up with endless gift ideas for him? Yeah, I know the struggle!
I chose these gifts after scouring the Men’s section of Etsy and typing in interests that the different men in my life have; TV, travel, music etc. Most of these would make perfect gifts for men in my family and I have a potential recipient in mind for each of these fantastic items! I hope you’re able to find something ^_^
1.Wanderlust Copper Key Ring – Do you have a globe-trotter in your family? This key ring is unique and perfect! Perfect for rambler too!
2. The Recycled Aqua Seatbelt Guitar Strap – I love this colour! I think this is a gift that could be given to girls too. I have a few guitar lovers in my family and I’ve purchased a guitar strap off Couch before and my Dad loved it. It’s still going a year later so I can definitely endorse these guys ^_^
3. Game Of Thrones Cushion Cover – I received a Lumpy Space Princess cushion for christmas last year and it was from this very store! There is an option to choose a vintage wash or regular; I have the vintage wash and I really love it. It makes LSP look hardcore.
4. Finn Crochet Doll (Adventure Time) – I thought this little doll was so cute! I’ve mentioned before on the blog that I’ a big child. Every time I see a new plushie from Adventure Time or Pusheen, I want to buy it. Then, I remember what age I am and settle for pinning and favouriting the ones I want the most!
5. Merry Band Craft Beard Oils and Beard Comb – Beards are in! If you have a bearded man in your family you should definitely encourage them to use oils and a comb. There’s nothing worse than hugging a guy with a big wiry beard and the beard oils definitely do work. They can also remind you to make sure the beard has been dried properly, which is always a good thing!
6. A Cat Hiding Behind Lapels– This t-shirt is pretty cute for a guys t-shirt. I have included another t-shirt below as this one is obviously not suitable for a lot of males!
7. Real Men Stitch Sampler Cross Stitch Kit – Cross stitch requires so much patience! I really love that this exists.
8. Vintage Maps With Hand Cut Personalised Words – this is a very sweet idea. You could get any word cut out that is relevant to the life of the gift recipient.
9. “Damn Fine Coffee” Twin Peaks Wooden Brooch and Twin Peaks Cuff Links. I really love this store! I want so many of the brooches, necklaces AND earrings that are on sale in this shop. It’s actually one of my absolute favourites and something from this store always ends up on my Wish Lists!
10. Adventure Time Pizza T-Shirt – This is the second t-shirt on my list that I think is suitable for lots of guys. I love Adventure Time, LSP is my absolute favourite. “Mah beans!”
You can view a lot more gift ideas for men on the Etsy gift guides!
Do you have any more recommendations for me? Do let me know! You can tell me in the comments below or on social media ^_^
To view all the fantastic linky parties that I link up too, please click here.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”