DIY Jingle Bells Package with Ghirlanda Di Popcorn
Here is the first friday of December…one of my favourite month! I love these christmassy days waiting for 25th December with hot chocolate, ribbons and wrapping papers everywhere.
This is my special month and I can’t imagine a Christmas without bells and their jingle.
Last year I proposed a jingle bells Garland with paper straws so this year I decided to use one more time little bells but for a package. I used red and white bells just because I love it, you can use also silver or gold bells, as you like.
Christmassy cardboard tag
1. Wrap your package up with a stripped wrapping paper, scissors and tape.
2. Thread the bells into the twine switch between red and white bells. Tie a knot to fix the bells as a jingle ball.
3. Wrap the baker’s twine around the package and do a knot.
4. Thread a christmassy tag into the twine and do another knot to fix it. Cut the excess twine.
5. Insert the ‘jingle ball’ under the package twine and do two knots to fix the ball over the tag and over the knot made before.
Cut the excess twine leaving a few inches as decoration and that’s it!
Your jingle bell package is done! ^^
P.S – You can view all of the Craft Cafe DIY projects here,
you can view lots of inspiring DIY Projects in the Craft Category of this blog,
you can also view all of Claire’s DIY projects here.