How To Make A Silhouette Style Lampshade Without Lifting A Blade! #Cricut
I’m so excited! I will give you a hint *cough* #Cricut
After searching for about an hour, I discovered this adorable “Home is where your cat is” cut file. Because it’s adorable and true.
You Will Need:
- Cricut Explore Machine
- Cricut Tools
- Cut File
- White Card (Or gold glitter could be nice) –
- Decoupage Glue
- Sponge Brush
How To Lift Your Cut File – The Right Way
- Upload your image to the Cricut Design Space.
- Remove any parts of the image that you want cut.
- Resize the image according to your paper size.
- Load your material/paper into the circuit machine and hit ‘Go’ via the design space.
- Confirm on your machine and cut.
- Grab your tools.
- Be careful. Take your time. Be patient!
- Glue inside your lampshade and place the paper inside the lampshade.
- Use a small torch or your cell phone to shine light onto the shade.
- Reposition if necessary
- Allow to dry, reassemble your lamp, switch it on and admire your handy work!
If you would love to see some more amazing Cricut inspiration, you should absolutely check out their instagram feed!
In My Living Room
To view all the fantastic linky parties that I link up too, please click here.