On the hunt for some incredible Mothers day craft ideas that you can create on a budget? Luckily, you’re in the right place. This post has a resource containing over 200 patterns and tutorials!
Spring has sprung and we are expecting a heat wave in the next few days. What will you be doing in the sunshine?
I’ve got one guess…. if you’re anything like me you’ll be crafting, on a rug in the garden with some sweet tea and a cat trying to join in. Right now, my crafts all revolve around creating amazing gifts for my Mum. Not to mention, singing Martha and the Vandellas – Heatwave. “Heatwaaaave, it’s like a heatwave.”
At the top of your lungs.
If you’ve been on the run all winter, it’s about time for your schedule to slow down just a bit… which means you’ll be reaching for your next handmade project.
I can’t think of a better way to show your Mum how much you love her than by sharing a collection of digital resources you’re going to be starry-eyed over. There are hundreds of gift ideas for you to choose from!
The resource? It’s called Handmade with Love.
The Mothers Day Craft Ideas Bundle:
Grab yourself a copy of The Handmade With Love Super Bundle. You get access to so much!
If you’re here, the chances are that you *are* like me and you have random craft supplies everywhere. With the HWL bundle, you can use the supplies you already have, just pick a project!
Before I tell you what’s in it, can we talk about that name?! It’s almost like this was created with you (and me) in mind!
Everything you make, every stitch you count, knit, sew, crochet, quilt… you do them all with love, don’t you? I know I do.
That’s why I’m so excited to tell you all this bundle! Soak up more of the joy and relaxation that comes with being a crafty soul.
You’ve come this far, that means you’re a crafty soul for sure. Join us in The Craft Cafe facebook group and share your crafty makes!
Okay, let’s talk about what’s inside!
With over 200 patterns, projects, and step-by-step tutorials, you’ll find dreamy projects to create, new ways to sharpen your skills, or even a whole new technique to play with (quilting! fabric dyeing! rug making! weaving!).
This bundle covers quilting, sewing, crochet, knitting, applique, embroidery, cross-stitch, dyeing, fiber arts, and crafting in general.
It’s basically a crafter’s dream collection. Suhwoooooon!
And even better? You’ll get all these projects and fresh patterns – created by hip, modern designers like Allison Glass, Elise Blaha-Cripe, Anne Weil, Rebecca Langford, and Liat Gat (plus 47 others)…
…for just $39.97. (They’re worth over $1,000!)
Curious how it’s possible to get all of this so inexpensively?
The creators of these patterns, tutorials, courses and more joined forces to offer this incredibly special bundle, but just for a super short period of time. Once the sale’s over, they’ll go back to selling their products and patterns at full price.
I really can’t speak highly enough about the quality and value of what’s inside, especially for this price!
Want to check it out and get your own Handmade with Love Super Bundle?
This is how it works:
- Visit the website, take a quick look at all the delightful projects you’ll be able to create with this package, then click the pink “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks and patterns, signing up for your online courses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the project or technique you want to try your hand at first and start creating!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is only available for a limited time. (I told you it was short!)
It’s even backed by a 30-day full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
Their customer service is amazing, and they truly want to make sure you’re taken care of and that you love your bundle.
If you’re ready to spend more time making and unplugging from technology this season, this is just what you need.
Create one-of-a-kind items to wear, gift, decorate with, and simply enjoy, with this curated, this convenient, and the super affordable library of patterns and projects.
The Mothers Day Craft Ideas:
What’s Included In The Bundle?
- Applique Made Easy: A Beginner’s Guide to Simple Applique Techniques by Leslie Rutland ($12.00)
- The Joy of Christmas Quilted Dinner Set by Liuxin Newman ($24.99)
- Baby Storybook: A Day at Home with Bearhug & Honeybun by Sedef Imer ($14.00)
- Lovely Liberty Cushion: A Needleturn Applique Project by Emma Jean Jansen ($10.50)
- A Doll Like Me: A Collection of Customizable Crochet Doll Patterns PLUS A Beginner’s Guide to Amigurumi by Stacey Trock ($20.00)
- Crochet Earrings by Dobi Ivanova ($7.00)
- Imagical Seasons: Spring, Crochet Couture for Kids 2-12 by Alla Koval ($24.95)
- Slouch Hat Crochet Patterns (Vol. 2) by Rebecca Langford ($7.99)
- The Perfect Product Line: The Grace Collection by Pam Grice ($16.00)
- The Plaid Collection: 14 Cozy Crochet Patterns in Classic Plaid by Bethany Dearden ($6.99)
- Crochet Rug Making by Morgan Roberts ($15.00)
- Little Miss Wheo by Carla Schwind ($5.50)
- Cross Stitch Pattern Collection by Susan Fitzgerald ($18.00)
- Geometric Birds & Animals Collection by galabornpatterns ($38.94)
- Spirited Animals Bundle : Queen Bee and Spirited Animals Alphabet by Dana Batho (business name Peacock & Fig) ($19.98)
- Summer/Winter Wreath by Jenny Van De Wiele ($10.00)
- Creative Cloth by Linda Matthews ($15.00)
- Printing on Fabric: Instinctual Mark-Making, Screen & Stencil Printing by Ellie Beck ($47.00)
- Shibori & Natural Dyeing Course by Francesca Stone ($25.00)
- Welcome to Weaving: Tips and Tricks for Weaving on a Frame Loom from Start to Finish by Lindsey Campbell ($30.00)
- Luna: Macrame Wall Hanging Pattern by Krystle Luvis ($13.80)
- 23 Easy-to-Make Christmas Ornaments: Three eBooks in One! by Erica Hite ($14.00)
- Embroidery Pattern Set by Pumora ($94.00)
- Insect Embroidery Pattern Set by Sarah Milligan ($18.00)
- Modern Embroidery Pattern Set by Stitcharama ($10.00)
- The Embroidery Project: All In The Details by Mollie Johanson ($35.00)
- The Girl Gang: An Embroidery Pattern Bundle by cozyblue by Liz Stiglets ($20.00)
- Brother Rabbit: Raised Embroidery by Anna Scott ($7.35)
- Cozy Christmas Knits by Jessica Bolof ($22.00)
- Double or Nothing: Reversible Knitting for the Adventurous by Alasdair Post-Quinn ($17.95)
- Essential Baby Knits by Tatsiana Matsiuk ($20.00)
- How To Arm Knit with Cowl, Blanket and Pouf Pattern by Anne Weil ($16.00)
- Weekend: Simple, Modern Knits by Jen Geigley ($27.00)
- Fair Isle Knitting by Liat Gat ($26.77)
- Fairy Tale Gloves by Shehla Ahmed ($5.99)
- Color in Quilting: A Trio of Simple Quilt Patterns + a Lesson in Effective Color Placement by Alison Glass ($36.00)
- DIY Block Design: Your Designs From Sketchbook To Quilt by Alyce Blyth ($15.50)
- Mother’s Medallion Quilt by Becky Dietz & Cindy Leis ($35.00)
- Quilting Jetgirl Best Selling Patterns by Yvonne Fuchs ($30.00)
- Solids: Five Quilt Patterns by Lauren Terry ($10.00)
- Get Quilty by Elise Cripe ($18.00)
- Patchwork Planner & Journal by Becky Jorgensen ($14.99)
- 10 Simple Sewing Projects for the Home: Even If You Only Know How to Sew a Straight Line by Corey Willis ($20.00)
- How to Sew Japanese Sewing Patterns by Rin Gomura-Elkan ($25.00)
- Retro Rucksack & Penfield Pocket Tote: Two Essential Bag Sewing Patterns by Sara Curtis ($19.00)
- Sewing Fancy Dresses for Little Girls (Aged 3 and Under) by Tatiana Kozorovitsky ($19.99)
- Sewing School 101: Simple Tips to Get You Stitching by Nicole Bennett ($9.99)
- Art Caddy Tote by Virginia Lindsay ($8.00)
- Happytown Dolls: Maisie and Max Fly Kites by Anne Oliver ($9.99)
- Hipster Teddy Bear by Stephanie Woodson ($7.00)
- Mr and Mrs Deer: DIY Woodland Felt Decorations by Jenny Blair ($7.00)
- Patchwork Elephant and Baby Quilt by Abby Glassenberg ($9.00)
- 6 Month Digital Magazine Subscription + Instant Download of the Latest Issue from Make Modern ($29 value)
- “Rock Your Craft Fair” Digital Planner from Crochetpreneur