I thought I should go through what I have in here because I know many of you will ask questions.
- The poster on the door is from Made by girl
- The curtains I made with Clarke and Clarke fabric from Dunelm Mill
- The little basket on the floor is from a market in France and it was a gift.
- The drawers are Ikea Alex drawer
- Cork board – also ikea
- Hanging pom pom honey comb things are from paper mash but you can get them in many places
The bin that my wallpaper is stored in and the shower caddy where the jars are hanging on the wall are both from b&m stores in the uk.
- The lamp is from ikea, desk and stool also from ikea. The desk is a console table. The magnetic board on the wall is also from ikea – spontan in white.
- The pink floral, polka dot and gingham mini suitcases are from Next in the uk many years ago
- The sewing house box is from Cath Kidston
That is a little spice rack that was painted and decorated using the decoupage technique and paper napkins from cath kidston and some polka dot tissue paper.
- Ribbons are a selection from Cath Kidston and Dotcomgiftshop
- The glitter tape is by American Crafts
- Pink tweed greengate Teddy bear is from Love from Rosie
- Wire letter on my cork board was made by Jane from Planet Joy
- Those lovely crochet hangers are from Cath Kidston years ago
- The barn star and wall shelves are from dotcomgiftshop
- The prints are both from magazines and the paper backing my shelves is a mix of scrapbook paper – mostly crate projects.
- These tins are covered in paper from Kitschy digitals
Those lovely little baking ladies up there are stickers from Everydayisaholiday
These little mope drawers were a task! You can use chalk paint and mix it up with different colours. I mixed old white with crafters acrylic for the different colours. You turn the drawers back to front and use a drill for the drawer knobs.
I hope you have enjoyed my little craft room tour!It’s never ever this tidy. Ever! Just for pretty pictures ^_^ A few hours after I finished shooting and I was doing other crafty work it looked like there had been an explosion, so do not feel bad for having a messy craft room. This is the first time I’ve been able to do a photoshoot because it’s always an unsightly mess!
++You can see the Before Photos HERE
I love that room so much! Wish I was able to keep it tidy for 5 seconds 😉
To view all the fantastic linky parties that I link up too, please click here.