Back To School: The Best Pastel Bags For School
I was always so conflicted about going back to school, I LOVED all of the stationery and getting a new school bag but absolutely hated school. Hated it! But.. getting a new school bag was always fun. We never had fancy school bags like these to choose from and internet shopping didn’t exist then. Kids now, don’t know they’re born! (Anyone else ever hear that saying growing up!?) It’s sad because it’s true! So whether you’ve just started high school, you’re a senior or starting college, you might want to get your hands on some of these gorgeous bags. Especially if you’re girly and fabulous. ^_^
I have no need for a back pack but I want this bag. It has my favourite colours and flower patterns. So, I think I need it, right?!
I pretty much want all of these bags. Every single one of them. I even have a favourites list on etsy storing loads more.
1. Extra Large Pink Floral Diaper Bag (I’ve discovered that diaper bags are huge, padded, extra strong and have lots of pockets, so they’re perfect for carrying school books)
2. This geometric, pastel diaper/tote bag is gorgeous and would be excellent as an everyday laptop bag)
3. This orange backpack doubles as a shoulder bag!
4. I LOVE THESE COLOURS!
5. This summer floral tote bag is full of pockets, I always appreciate an organised bag. Pockets for everything!
6. Gelato colours anyone? This bag is linen and that’s always heavy duty, exactly what you want for a schoolbag.
7. I think this is possibly my favourite colour ever. It’s an adorable little tote bag.
8. The best part of this pink bag, is that it’s vegan friendly. The second best, the lining is mint coloured.
9. This bag is going back to the 90s! OOOH OOOH! This is a vintage gap bag. It doesn’t look
What do you look for in a school bag?
To see a full list of all the linky parties I link up too, please visit HERE.