The Pretty Planner Printables Club can (and WILL) allow you to become insanely productive in about 30 minutes a week. So that you can finally achieve everything on your to-do list EVEN IF you actually are a HOT, sweaty, exasperated, and tired, when did I get so tired? I mean, huh? Mess. A Hot mess!
Introducing: The Pretty Planner Printables Club on Patreon
Here are just some of the things you get when you decide to support the Club on Patreon, for as little as $1 a month.
When you join the Club on Patreon on the $5 tier or higher, you get a bonus 52 Happiness Journal, plus anxiety prompts to cut out, fold and store in a bowl.
The 52 Week Happiness 😃😃😃 Journal + Printable Cut Out + Fold Journal Prompts ✂️ (to store in a bowl or trinket box), designed for those who suffer from stress and anxiety.
This is a 300+ page journal which you can even get professionally printed if you wanted. If you are printing at home, I would suggest printing the first few pages and then print out the set of weekly journal pages as and when you need them.
The Planner Printables Available On the Pay What You Can tier:
- Access to my Patron Only, Ad-Free Stream (Heart Handmade UK planner, goals, organizational and productivity content minus the ads from the blog)
- 1x Weekly Planner Printable,
- 1x Monthly Planner Printable,
- Sticker Designs!
The Planner Printables Available On the Tropical Fish Tier:
- Access to my Patron Only Stream,
- Unlimited access to a HUGE library of planning printables (Back catalogue alone is worth $120)
- New printables added every single week (x15 PDF’s in total, available in A4 & USL size)
- Video Training And Livestreams,
- Pretty Perfect Planning For Noobs Course Modules – Released Weekly ($29 Value),
- Immediate access to the Bite The Bullet ebook + Guides + templates, ($17 Value)
- The Naked Collection Paper Pack ($15 Value),
- 5 million good karma points
Not even mentioning the planner printables available in tiers in between
That’s including the mind-boggling bonuses for each tier (that are frankly worth more than the Club itself).
All in all, that’s $176 worth of life-changing magic that can take you from a hot mess, post-it notes and lists everywhere to having everything organized, indexed and ACHIEVED!
And it’s all yours..right here..right now!
When you really think about it, compared to having become the most productive, happy version of you, this is a tiny blip on the graph.
Within the next few months, you can either save this tiny amount of less than ¢25 per layout (not even covering the bonuses you get and those courses).
Or you can have the forever solution that…
- Saves hours of your time, testing out pretty templates that just don’t work for you
- AND save hours of your time, trying to find out this information for free
- AND makes your ONE planner system work for you and not against you
FAQ’s About The Pretty Planner Printables Club & Patreon:
Questions About The Printable Planner Layouts:
Q: Can I request Layouts?
A: Yes! There is a poll inside the Patreon Platform about the types of layouts and if you leave a comment underneath that post, you can request specific types. Depending on the access to graphics etc, I will try my very best.
Q: I have an A5 planner, how do I print two pages at a time?
A: These pages print best when opened in Adobe Reader, with the options “Fit” and “Auto Portrait/Landscape”.
Q: Where do I get access?/Where is it hosted?
A: It is currently hosted on Patreon, where you can unlock rewards for as little as $1 a month and on the Teachable Platform if you would like to receive all rewards, all bonuses AND save 40% On yearly plans, you will receive your login information after your purchase.
Q: What planners would fit the A5 pages?
A: The A5 pages will fit any A5 sized ring binder planner like a large A5 Filofax, A5 Carpe Diem or any A5 Organizer.
Q: Do I need a planner to use these planning pages?
A: Not at all, you could create many different versions for yourself:
- Use a
- Glue the pages into a notebook
- Use a clipboard
- Create your own booklet through Adobe Reader (you can do it by hitting the print button and selecting the ‘booklet’ setting)
Q: Do I need any software to open these PDFs?
A:Yes, but it’s free! You will need to open these PDF pages in Adobe Reader. You can download it here for free.
Questions About Patreon, Rewards And Everything In Between:
Q: Just became a patron, what now?
A: Check to see if your credit card is charged, and a confirmation from your email. You will be able to access posts immediately
Q: What rewards do I get?
A: Pretty Planner Printables – All Listed in the Tiers list!
Q: How do I claim my reward?
A: You will find your rewards under the ‘Posts’ section! All posts are tagged with the month they were created and the tiers they were created for.
Q: What if I am late signing up to a particular month?
A: You will still have access to all of the posts immediately.
Q: When do you send out rewards?
A: Every single week!
Q: How can I contact you best?
A: Patreon is not ideal with messaging, so I prefer email.