Are you crazy for printable colouring pages?! I’m so excited to offer you these free printable colouring pages that I’ve been working on! Of course, I had to grab my Zutter Bind It All machine (THE holy grail of binding machines!) and make it look fancy as flip! Colouring is an awesome hobby, and it’s great to help you slow down and switch off.
Using the Zutter and my favourite tools, I managed to improve my Printable Colouring Pages in just one day by turning them into an awesome book!
How To Improve Your Printable Colouring Pages!
Once you click the link, download from Dropbox and open the PDF then,
How to Print Your Printable Colouring Pages
Open your PDF. Most computers come with a program that allows you to open PDF’s but I advise you to download a free trial of for their advanced printing options.
When you open the PDF, hit the printer icon or use keyboard shortcut CTRL + P (for windows users) or CMD + P (for Mac users).
Hit the ‘Advanced’ button:
Tick the box that says ‘Print As Image’ and save:
Then print as normal.
Printing Tips & Advice:
Use bright white, printer paper like this stuffand photo quality black inks.
Recently, I decided to start binding any workbooks or colouring pages that I print out to keep them together. Back when I was at university, I had a binding machine that used plastic combs, and I loved binding things, I’ve no idea why! It seems a little strange, doesn’t it?
I’m COMPLETELY obsessed with my Zutter Bind It All Machine!!! It’s a tool that gets used by scrapbookers everywhere to create mini albums and by me for colouring books, building my sketchbooks, workbooks and even more. It’s an excellent tool!
How To Use The Zutter Bind It All & Bind Your Free Printable Colouring Pages
You Will Need:
- Get a spare piece of paper that you can use as a template and fold in half
- Gather up all of your pages and ensure they are lined up
- If you have binder clips, use those to secure the paper
- Line the page crease with the centre line on the Zutter Bind It All Machine
- Punch the holes
- Move the holes you just punched out to the end and insert the little slider to ensure everything is lined up correctly and keep punching
- Now one-half of your page will be punched; you need to flip it and move the template again so you can line up the pre punched template hole with the slider and ensure everything is lined up correctly
- Everything is now punched, grab your wire and insert it into all of the holes
- Use the little plastic cards to determine the size of the wires and adjust your machine accordingly by turning the knob at the front
- Put into the space provided and pull the lever to squeeze the binding wire loops together
- Repeat until you have all of the wires closed evenly
The Best Supplies For Printable Coloring Sheets
My favourite supplies for colouring pages and books like this:
- A clipboard– which means I can relax on the couch
- Head Torch – say what now? Exactly! Makes it SO much easier to see what you are colouring!
- Prismacolor colouring pencils– these are my number 1 Go To for colouring pages
- Great Sharpener
- Crayola Supertips
- A good Printer
- Good quality paper
- Spare Ink
Sure, I look like a crazy lady when I’m colouring and wearing a headlamp (like this one) like I’m a miner, but it really does help!
Prefer Online Coloring?
If you prefer online coloring through your iPad or phone, you should check out these apps:
- Colorfy iPhone app | also available on GooglePlay
- Colorme (iPhone app) (iPad app)
- Colory (iPhone app)
- Coloring Book For GrownUps
- Adult Coloring Book
- Color By Numbers – Advanced Coloring for Adults iPhone app
The Pigment app is my favourite!
I hope that you found the advice in this post useful, I’ve been obsessed with free printables for years and I’m really not sure why. When I was 14 years old I used to print out google images and used them to decorate my walls. Of course, that’s not legal at all and I’ve mended my ways. Now I use legit printables and pay artists what they’re due! Etsy is my favourite place to find printable wall art but there are also some amazing free printables that I find via Pinterest.
Do you have an app recommendation for me?
I would love it if you shared this post with your friends using the buttons on the side or above!