Simple Crafty Romantic Projects You Will Love To Make
Everyone wants a gorgeous, beautifully styled home right?
I am a huge fan of Romantic style and it is so simple to add some little, romantic touches to your everyday home decor and add the world of difference! I think they key to achieving a romantic home is consistency. Consistency with colour schemes, decorative touches, ornaments etc. Everything should tie in together and it really isn’t as difficult to achieve as you may have thought.
- all tins and jars have been covered in the same decorative paper
- some products have been decanted into clear glass jars
- the cupboard doors have been lined in gorgeous paper or fabric
- the cupboard doors have been utilised as a memo board and hook storage
- everything is lined up and tidy*
- a large planter has been used to keep bottle organised on the bottom shelf
In the bathroom, you can display beautiful toiletries and soaps in pretty baskets. Decanting products into pretty jars is also the perfect solution to make your bathroom cabinet look impressive! I did this to my kitchen cabinet years ago and need to do it again.
1. Line your cupboards with wallpaper or gift wrap to give an instant update; including drawers and doors.
2. Cover some storage tins in your pantry to add to the look.
3. Cut up old cereal boxes and cling film boxes to the correct dept of your drawers and cover using wallpaper or gift wrap that compliments the other you used. This will make beautiful drawer organisers!
4. Paint some old wooden boxes or plain boxes you can buy at craft stores to store old photos, mail or documents.
5. Store toiletries and accessories in matching pretty jars and put on display
6. Store toiletries that are pink, mauve, cream and other such romantic colours in a rustic looking, wire basket and put on display or in the guest bedroom.