3 Free Magazines For You Full Of Summer Crafts
You can download an entire bundle of Magazines, full of the best summer crafts to keep you going all season. Seriously.
There are 3 magazines;
- Handmade Happy 2015
- Handmade Happy 2014 &
- The Craft Cafe Archive
Scroll down to see sample projects, the magazine covers, contributors and a little more info.
Handmade Happy Summer 2015
I’m so pleased to share the Summer Craft Magazine with you! We’ve all worked very hard to get all these wonderful summery projects into this magazine for you. I hope you all love it.
There are a huge range of projects within the folds of this delightful little publication;
All the things that can get you through a crafty summer.
And now you can visit all the gorgeous contributors to the magazine.
- Ayda Algin – cafenohut. – a regular contributor here at hearthandmadeuk to The Craft Cafe and previous pubcliations available here.
- Jasmin Konrad – Mein Gehakeltes Herz
- Mercedes Pascual – Crafts&Designs
- Sibel – Turuncuoda
- Fanny Schütze – Fanny’s liebste
- Kathleen Graumüller – Scattered Confetti
- Regina Melo – Molly Mel – Another contributor here at The Craft Cafe!
- Nesta Sangermano – Ella&Nesta’s Little Room
- Loli Hernandez
- Anna Díez – Facil y Sencillo
- Sherry Guitard
- Ria Jewels – Craft Vintage Boutique
- Ombretta Mottadelli – A Sunday Morning With
View the Free Crochet Macaroon’s Pattern here on the blog.
How amazing do these little macaroons look?!
Handmade Happy Summer 2014
The Handmade Happy Summer Magazine is full of fabulous summer crafts to keep you going all summer long!
The Contributors to the Handmade Happy Summer 2014 Magazine:
- Magda Mizera
- Kate from The Home Makery
- Ayda Algin
- Marinke from ACreativeBeing
- Bleu et Rose
- Silvia – Ghirlanda Di Popcorn (Contributor to the Blog)
- Janna Werner
Check out Marinke’s Tutti Frutti Pot Holders right here on the blog!
Sample projects and articles from the Mag:
The Craft Cafe Archive Magazine
The cover image of our fabulous and free Craft Cafe magazine was a project created by the fantastic Aga Tinca of Passionshake.
Initially, The Craft Cafe was a collective started by me (Claire) and I invited lots of fabulous crafters to contribute DIY Projects and tutorials for you, right here on the blog.
Since then, The Craft Cafe has grown into a wonderful Facebook Group full of active and engaged crafters. You can get access to the group after you grab your magazine bundle.
Don’t forget to introduce yourself after you’re approved! Feel free to include any blog or social media links so that we can all get to know each other much better!
The Craft Cafe Magazine is a huge magazine full of the very best tutorials from right here on Heart Handmade UK and I can’t wait for you to download, read and try some out for yourself.
You have a full summer to recreate some of our favourite projects and tell us what you think.
Want to get started on the Summer craft projects already?!