Hello everyone ! I am very happy to be here again after a long break with top christmas ideas to help you decorate for the season! Finally, We are in the most wonderful time of the year with lots of fun and entertainment. To prepare the new projects for the Christmas always excites me.
Today, I’m here for another fun and super easy craft project! This is a great Christmas gift idea! Easy, cheap and nice… Candles help to create an amazing cosy atmosphere that is so important for the holidays coming.
You can make an exciting centrepiece, decorate your mantel, window sill, even your porch.
Have a look at this Christmas candle holder idea that you can make yourself or for your loved one to give as a Christmas gift… (You can view the tutorial for the Christmas decoration in Merry Makings, free Christmas craft magazine, here)
What you need for this project;
. Glass cups
. Transparent paper (wax paper or baking parchment)
- Place the glass cup on the transparent paper, draw from edges and cut out the glass cup template.
- Wrap your transparent paper around glass cup and combine the edges by glue.
- Trim off any excess paper around the edges of the glass cup with sharp scissors.
- And then, prepare gold paper shapes with the hole puncher, star puncher and by your hand…
- Glue your gold paper shapes onto the glass cups which are covered transparent paper.
- Your candle holders are ready making gift wrap.
I hope you like them…
See you the next The Craft Cafe post.
I wish all of you have a fantastic weekend…
Want even more Top Christmas Ideas?
P.S – You can view all of the Craft Cafe DIY projects here,
you can view lots of inspiring DIY Projects in the Craft Category of this blog,
you can also view all of Claire’s DIY projects here.