The Craft Cafe Christmas Tag along
Welcome along to first ever Craft Cafe Christmas Tag Along! I’m so excited! A few of us at the Craft Cafe have decided to do a little blog hop of Christmas tag DIY projects, free for you! And to help welcome the beautiful Regina and Coral to the Craft Cafe group ^_^
Before We Get Started, Have You Taken The Customised Craft Furniture Quiz?
I love Ayda’s tags! You can always count on Ayda from Cafenohut to whip up something wonderful ^_^
These gorgeous cupcake liner Christmas tree tags are by one of our newest members; Regina of Molly Mell blog. Don’t they look wonderful?! I’m going to have to go through my Cath Kidston cupcake liner collection and make some for myself.
How To Emboss Snowflake Gift Tags
And for my little tag tutorial! I went for heat embossing because it was a craft I discovered this year and LOVED IT! I was heat embossing everything I could find.
You will need:
- Kraft Tags
- Martha Stewart Embossing Ink
- A Pink Embossing Heat Tool (I’m using a papermania pink embossing tool)
- Embossing Powder
- Paper (to protect your surface and catch any excess powder)
- Pretty Stamp
- Prepare your work surface and ink up your stamp!
- Place your stamp firmly on top of your card and press. Sprinkle the embossing powder all over your stamped area and when completely covered, tip all the excess powder back onto your sheet.
- Empty the powder back into your container to reuse and then switch your embossing tool on a low heat. You will see the embossing powder change before your eyes and it will be quite easy to see when it’s finished.
- It’s easy when you know how :p
- Then adorn your gifts and share!
All the blogs taking part in this lovely little blog hop:
Claire – http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk (you are here!)
Ayda – http://www.cafenohut.com
Regina – http://mollymell.blogspot.co.uk/
BabyCat Face- http://babycatface.blogspot.com.es/
Aga Tinca – http://passionshake.com/
Silvia C – http://www.ghirlandadipopcorn.com/
Silvia R – http://giochi-di-carta.blogspot.co.uk/
Want even more Top Christmas Ideas?
++ 14 Super Cute Gift Ideas For Christmas!
I use Grammarly – The World’s Best Automated Proofreader
To view all the fantastic linky parties that I link up to, please click here.