DIY projects for the home are what I’m all about. Hang around this blog for long and you’ll see. All of the craft tutorials I create are all centred around home decor. Not only that, I like quick results. So, I think you’ll be happy with today’s selection of DIY tutorials!
10 Joyful Spring DIY Projects For The Home
1.How To Make A Tissue Paper Flower
How gorgeous is this DIY paper flower? I’m rather obsessed with flower tutorials! It’s rather obvious why paper flowers are so popular. Now, thanks to the Cricut machine, Etsy sellers are making a small fortune selling them as wedding decorations!
Related: 25 Perfect Paper Flower Tutorials
Current Cricut Offers:
- Cricut Joy Machines Starting at $179! Valid through 7/7
- Save 20% off Select Iron-Ons! Valid through 7/7
- EasyPress Machines Starting at $49! Valid through 7/7
- Save 20% off Select Machine Tools! Valid through 7/7
- Save 20% off Select Paper! Valid through 7/7
- Save 50% off Select Infusible Ink Blanks! Valid through 7/7
2. DIY Wellie Boot Tray by Farm Fresh Therapy
A very useful DIY tutorial for keen gardeners! Pop a few holes in the bottom and keep it by the hose and you’re winning!
3. Delightful Shabby Florist Bucket by Shabby Fufu Blog
I am so in love with this tutorial!
There’s a rather boring bucket in my bathroom that contains Epsom salts and I haven’t been able to think of a way to pretty it up until now.
All I need to do is find a furniture applique that would bend around the bucket, perhaps rubberwood is the way forward! I’m quite excited about this project!
I loved creating this project.
It was a challenge but I’m really happy with the outcome.
5. Flower Crown from right here on the blog
A wonderful tutorial that I thought you could repurpose for your walls as a floral wreath which would look rather spectacular this season.
I love this DIY project, it’s so simple to make and it’s beautiful.
Seriously… No crochet skills required! You can have lots of them without having to learn how to crochet.
I’m so excited to share this DIY tutorial by Regina of Molly Mell blog, for The Craft Cafe, right here on the blog!
Have you got any projects to make this season? Do you have any that are planned?