Right now, you no longer have the opportunity to Win A Cricut Explore Air + Deluxe Paper Bundle. Special thanks to the wonderful team at DesignBundles for sponsoring this giveaway. If you aren’t familiar with the Cricut Explore Air, it’s a laser die cutting machine that can cut up to 12” x 12”. It’s an incredibly popular brand within the crafting community.
If you are brand new here, I’d like to say a quick hello! My name is Claire, creator of the Craft Room Designer Toolkit and owner of Heart Handmade UK. Welcome.
[Closed Giveaway] Win A Cricut Explore Air PaperCraft Bundle!
Consider me a woman on a mission to help chronically ill crafters everywhere heal through the power of art and crafting. I suffer from a rare genetic disorder (hEds) which transformed me from an able bodied rower into a bed bound/housebound disabled face about 11 years ago and it was during the bedbound years, when I learned arts, crafts and mindfulness.
What an amazing way to help you start the healing than with a Cricut machine as a prize for you?!
Independent designers are able to sell their cut files and digital products in their own stores. I’ve been a customer for years and I’m a HUGE fan of the platform.
They update those freebies every month so it’s definitely worth signing up for a free account (required to download those free files).
Early Black Friday Cricut Offers:
- Save 50% on select materials! Valid through 11/17
- Save 50% on select accessories! Valid through 11/17
- Cricut Maker machine on sale for $369! Valid through 11/17
- Cricut Explore Air 2 + Essentials Bundle on sale for $269! Valid through 11/17
- Cricut Joy machine starting at $169! Valid through 11/17
- Cricut EasyPress 2 9×9 on sale for $149! Valid through 11/17
The Cricut Explore Air 2 was my very first Cricut machine and I loved it to bits, especially as someone who has real problems with their joints and fingers. Not having to hand cut petals was the best thing that ever happened!
It has never been easier for disabled folks to have the ability to create professional-looking DIY projects. The machines cuts, writes and scores incredible designs quicker than ever.
When you’re ready to start making, just select or create the designs and cut, write and score your papers!
Enter your name and email or login using Facebook:
⚠️If you don’t see a Rafflecopter widget directly above this, make sure you aren’t using an ad blocker on your browser as it is going to affect the way content all over the site is going to load.
⚠️ Don’t forget you can share this with your friends every single day via *this page* (bookmark the page or add a shortcut to your home screen) or your customised link (save it).
⚠️ Please note, if you follow/unfollow and/or register for the email list and immediately unsubscribe or unsubscribe before the giveaway ends, ALL of your entries will be considered null and void.
*Also note that if the bundle happens to be sold out we will send another machine (just a different colour) and deluxe Cricut paper packs.
HOW DO I ENTER?
Via The Rafflecopter widget above this FAQ section, under an image of yellow arrows. Enter your name and email and a small task will appear. Once you have performed that task, other options to score points will appear. Choose your favourite and remember there are options to share daily (via twitter).
HOW DOES THE RAFFLECOPTER WIDGET WORK?
You can use your email to login or Facebook and select from the options; you can select how you would like to score points. You have the option of scoring as MANY points as possible, including a custom ‘refer a friend’ link (for 10 entries).
WHY SHOULD I SHARE DAILY?
You don’t have to share daily, but if you do share about the giveaway every single day, that’s more points that you score. That means, when the Rafflecopter AI randomly selects a winner, you have more chances of winning because you scored more points.
HOW IS A WINNER CHOSEN?
I hit a button called “select winner”, and a winner is randomly selected by the Rafflecopter AI.
WHEN IS A WINNER CHOSEN?
Within 48 Hours of the giveaway ending 7th November 2020 at Midnight
DO I HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING?
Nope! Definitely not. Simply enter using the widget above.
About The Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cuts 100 different materials. Everything from cardstock, vinyl, and iron-on to specialty materials like glitter paper, cork, and bonded fabric.
- Up to 2X faster cutting and writing. Select Fast Mode when you need to make every second count. Switch to Precision Mode to make the most intricate cuts perfectly.
- Double tool holder Keeps your blade and pen always at hand. Seamlessly shift between cutting a shape and embellishing it with a written note.
- Wireless convenience Connects to your computer or mobile device via Bluetooth® technology, so you can control your Cricut machine without wires.
- Easy-to-learn Design Space® software. For iOS and Android™ devices, and Windows® and Mac® computers.
- Offline Mode. Download images and projects to take with you and use when you’re offline. Available with the Cricut iOS app.
- Flexibility to upload your own designs. Use your own images and fonts for free in a variety of standard file formats.
- 50 ready-to-make projects. Includes a variety of projects that demonstrate everything Cricut Explore machines can do.
- Compatible with Cricut cartridges4. Link the cartridges you already own to your Cricut ID to access your collections instantly.”
How is the Cricut Explore Air 2 different from the Cricut Maker?
The Explore Air 2 is ideal for papercrafters who don’t want to have to cut hundreds of petals by hand or make designs that are more intricate, as well as for creating personalised vinyl and iron-on designs like shirts and mugs.
The Cricut Maker comes with an additional rotary blade for working with fabrics, and thicker materials. The Maker features all of the functionality of the Explore Air 2, with a more powerful cutting system for those tough substrates.
Don’t forget to check back every day or every other day to perform any of the daily tasks to score points. Do it via this page (bookmark it add a shortcut to your home screen) and if you’re a big Pinterest user, share there too via the widget above.